It is time to add a new book to your pug book collection with the new release of Pug & Pig Trick or Treat by Sue Lowell Gallion. Pug & Pig have returned in the sequel to Pug Meets Pig and they are back for a heartwarming Halloween adventure in this adorable picture book that’s perfect for pet lovers of all ages.
Halloween has come to Pug and Pig’s house, and the darling duo is sporting matching costumes. The costumes are cozy. They glow in the dark. And they have masks! There’s only one problem—Pug hates wearing his. So he decides to rip it up and stay home. But Halloween just isn’t any fun for Pig without Pug! Can Pug find a way to be a good friend and get back into the Halloween spirit?
It doesn’t matter that Pug & Pig Trick or Treat is targeted to 2-8 year olds, it is perfect for any pug lover to have in their collection. For an added bonus, be sure to check out Sue Gallion’s website for some awesome resources including a kids activity book.
I have 4 copies of Pug & Pig Trick or Treat to giveaway to all of you wonderful readers. And it’s pretty simple… all you have to do is enter below.
WIN 1 of 4 Pug & Pig Trick or Treat Books
For your chance to win 1 of 4 Pug & Pig Trick or Treat books, describe in 25 words or less what your pug would dress up as for Halloween.
Giveaway now closed. Thank you to all those who entered!
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- The giveaway is only open to Australian, US + Canadian residents
- Family of The Pug Diary staff are ineligible to enter
- The total prize pool is 4 copies of Pug & Pig Trick or Treat valued at $24.95AUD each
- There will be 2 winners from Australia and 2 winners from US or Canada
- The competition will close on on Sunday 8th October 2017 at 8:00pm (Sydney, Australia time)
- This is a game of skill and the winners will be drawn from the most creative answers
- Winners will be announced on The Pug Diary and contacted via the email provided
- Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be redrawn.