We all know that one of the key products that anyone needs when they own a pug is a good vacuum. The fur that can be found through the home would be enough to create another pug. Or in some cases, several pugs. But finding a vacuum that is designed to and good enough to remove pug hair from any surface in the home is not always easy or affordable. Now that is where the Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum comes in. It is one of the best budget friendly pet vacuums for pug owners that I have come across.
What makes the Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum top of the budget friendly pet vacuum options is the quality for it’s price.
The Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum retails for just $199 but right now with the Godfreys Stocktake Sale, you can get it for just $89. Yes, that’s right… $89. It is a bargain.
A lot of pet vacuums can retail upwards of $700 so I was keen to find out if this budget friendly pet vacuum would cut it against the big guns. And what better way to put it to the test than using it on the one place in my home that has the most pug hair….. the bed.
How did it go? Well I was quite surprised actually. For a budget vacuum, I didn’t think it would have good enough suction to remove pug hair from the bed. But it does. And when you add the turbo hand tool, it is a breeze to remove the hair. In a matter of minutes, I had a bed free from 99% of pug hair.
It is lighter and smaller than a lot of barrel vacuums making it easy to use. I removed the pole and attached the turbo hand tool directly to the hose making it even easier to vacuum the bed, which can normally be a struggle when using a barrel vacuum.
The proof is in the pudding… check out the close up before and after of vacuuming the bed.
What are the key features?
The key features of the Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum include:
- A powerful 2200W motor meaning great suction
- Washable filters to help keep the maintenance costs down
- Variable speed control
- Cyclonic bagless technology
- Quality Hoover construction
- Hoover turbo hand tool for quickly removing pet hair from furniture and upholstery
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Vacuum head suitable for hard floors and carpet
- Easy to empty bagless canister
Who is it best for?
The Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum is great for any pet owner who wants to keep their house clean on a budget.
Where to buy?
You can get your very own Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum during Godfreys Stocktake Sale.
The Godfreys Stocktake Sale is running from 25th May to 28th June 2017.
Buy the Hoover Pets Bagless Vacuum on sale for just $89.
Spend over $99 online at the Godfreys Stocktake Sale and get free shipping.
Brought to you by Godfreys – I received a vacuum for review and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Kristy Beck (see all)
- Confessions of a Pug Mum: Safe Car Travel For Pugs - March 18, 2019
- Social Pug Profile | Doug - March 11, 2019
- Strawberry + Coconut Oil Dog Treat Recipe - March 4, 2019
- Social Pug Profile | Beans - February 25, 2019
- Hello Foolee Easee, Goodbye Furminator - February 18, 2019