Have a Question?
Guest Post Submissions
From time to time, The Pug Diary will accept guest posts.
To apply, please send through your completed post and photography to email@example.com with the Subject Line ‘Guest Post Submission’.
- Please ensure your photos are sized 1200 px on the longest side to fit our site.
- For submissions with numerous photos we suggest providing a DropBox link for your images.
- All guest posts must be original content featuring original photography. If you have submitted the post elsewhere please advise this at the time of submission.
- We do not accept guest posts written for SEO purposes or on behalf of brands.
- Should you wish to promote a brand with The Pug Diary please refer to our Advertising page.
Pug Photography Submission Guidelines
To have your pug photography session featured, simply email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 -12 images from a pug's photo session (sized at 1200px wide, 72dpi - watermarks are welcomed as long as they don't detract from the photo in any way)
- A paragraph or two about the session (about the pug & their family, why they had the session. Basically a story about them that ties in with the photos)
- A paragraph about yourself, your photography background etc
- A link to your website, Facebook & Instagram (where people can view your pug photography)
Should you wish to provide The Pug Diary with product for trial or review please contact us via the above submissions email to request our postal details. Please note providing product does not guarantee coverage on The Pug Diary or our social media channels.
Please note that it is not possible to feature all submissions, due to the volume of submissions received.
If you are a like-minded brand and would like to work with The Pug Diary, please see our advertising page for details.