One thing Facebook is great for is the number of totally awesome pugs who share their amazing lives with the world. And there are so many to like it is not funny. But today, I am going to share with you 7 pugs you must like on Facebook. And I say must because I can absolutely guarantee you will adore them and they will just make your day better as they pop up in your Facebook feed. And really, who doesn’t want that right?
So here they are… 7 pugs you must like on Facebook.
1. Doug the Pug – Doug is a 2 year old pug who lives in Nashville in the United States. He is such a character and I adore that he has an imaginary friend, loves bedtime and spreading the love. Doug shares wonderful photos and videos on his Facebook page. Check out my favourite video of Doug spreading cheer to strangers in his hometown.
2. Nutello the Pug – Nutello share his adventures on both Instagram and Facebook but it is his impeccable sense of fashion that gets me every time. He will wear anything from wigs to suits, workout gear to hats and more but I just love the way he approaches life in a relaxing way.
3. Atom the Pug – Atom is a 5 year old male fawn pug who is currently single and smelling for love. He loves his food, playing ball and starring in his own You Tube channel. He also does an amazing batpug impersonation and has style. Another pug you can not miss on Facebook.
4. Chubbs the Wampug – Chubbs is a 12 year old gal from Arizona, USA. Chubbs is most famous for wearing outfits that her mum & dad make including the Wampa costume that led her to be called Chubbs the Wampug. But I must say that it is the Breaking Pug photos that won me over.
5. Hamilton Pug – Hamilton is a big city pug residing in New York City with his brother, Rufus. Hamilton and Rufus are both rescue pugs and are the wonderful hosts of the ever popular #pugchat over on Twitter. As Hamilton would say, he and now Rufus, are the perfect rag to riches story. Love this duo.
6. Matti the Pug – Matti is another rescue pug residing in the US that is now leading a wonderful life. She is the fashionista of pugs sporting a handmade outfit for every occasion. Matti also does a lot of charity work to help pugs that are in the same situation she previously was. She is bound to brighten your day with he wonderful fashions.
7. Minnie & Max the Pugs – Minnie & Max are siblings that are always together. They are known for their head tilts and have been seen on numerous TV shows including The Tonight Show and Ellen. They are great friends with Matti and do loads of charity work as well helping raise money for their local pug rescue group. They also love a good road trip.
So there you have it, 7 pugs you must like on Facebook. I know you will love having them all show up in your feed if you don’t already. And if you know of other pugs that share their awesome life with the world on Facebook, please do share a link to their Facebook page in our comments. I’m sure everyone would love some more pugs to like on Facebook.