Are you a DIYer? Are you a dog lover? Do you have a dog in the family? Know a dog? Then you need to check out these 10 Dog Christmas DIY Projects.
Christmas is such a great time of year. Spending time with family & friends, decorating the house, gift shopping and DIY projects are all the things I love about Christmas. My DIY projects are usually just for the humans but this year I wanted to see what I could find that either involved the pug or could be done for the pug. So here are my favourite 10 Dog Christmas DIY Projects you can do for or with your pug.
Which dog Christmas DIY project are you going to do this festive season? Are you going to make a Christmas bow tie? Some treats? Or perhaps a treat jar? I want to know what you are going to be making. Let me know in the comments below and happy DIY-ing!
Latest posts by Kristy Beck (see all)
- Confessions of a Pug Mum: Safe Car Travel For Pugs - March 18, 2019
- Social Pug Profile | Doug - March 11, 2019
- Strawberry + Coconut Oil Dog Treat Recipe - March 4, 2019
- Social Pug Profile | Beans - February 25, 2019
- Hello Foolee Easee, Goodbye Furminator - February 18, 2019