Winston Manner is one of our favourite brands when it comes to designer collars, leashes and harnesses. They have a good range of collars, leashes and harnesses to choose from for every dog’s style. Go casual with the My Paw Prints range, jazz it up with Disco Dog or be the most stylish on the block with Diggin’ Denim.
Their range of collars and leashes are lined with bamboo making them more comfortable than your average collar or leash. All collars are adjustable and come with a Winston Manner ID tag ready for engraving. Choose a stylish collar to match a harness or go for a classic and bold colour collar.
For every collar there is a matching leash made from the same comfy fabric as the collars. With the addition of a clip, you can shorten the lead if needed and safely tie your pug up without having to remove the leash.
Winston Manner have their end of financial year sale on so you can pick up a collar or leash for an amazing 25% off. Or if you like, grab a matching collar and leash and still save 25% off. Now that’s a great saving. But he quick cause this sale is strictly on between 9th and 16th July 2017.
To help celebrate Winton Manner’s end of financial year sale, we have 5 collar and leash sets up for grabs. For your chance to win 1 of 5 Winston Manner collar and leash sets, all you have to do is enter below.
WIN 1 OF 5 WINSTON MANNER COLLAR & LEASH SETS
For your chance to win 1 of 5 Winston Manner Collar & Leash sets, head to http://www.winstonmanner.com to find the Bouncy Ball Dog Collar then come back and tell us what 3 colours make up the Bouncy Ball design.
Giveaway is now closed!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- The giveaway is open world wide
- One entry per person only
- Family of The Pug Diary staff are ineligible to enter
- The total prize pool is 5 Winston Manner Collar & Leash Sets valued from $59.90 per set
- The competition will close on on Saturday 15th July 2017 at 8:00pm (Sydney, Australia time)
- This is a game of skill and the winners will be drawn from the correct answers
- Winners will be announced on The Pug Diary and contacted via the email provided
- Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be redrawn
- Size and design selected in entry form will be sent to winner
- Prizes will be sent directly from Winston Manner
Latest posts by Kristy Beck (see all)
- Confessions of a Pug Mum: I was so Naive about Pugs - February 19, 2018
- Social Pug Profile | Phineas Pug - February 16, 2018
- Pug Parent Profile | Cate - February 9, 2018
- Pug Care Checklist + Printable - February 5, 2018
- Social Pug Profile | Frank - February 2, 2018