There was a story on the news here in Sydney of a dog sitter who suffered a stroke and couldn’t remember where the pets were located that they was looking after. No one else knew where they were or who their owners were. And it made me stop and think about how I could let someone know that I have Ref at home in case of an emergency. And so I have a solution for everyone to have in their wallet for those situations. Introducing the My Pet Is Home Alone Card that is ready for you to download, print off and have in your wallet.
To have your own My Pet Is Home Alone Card, all you need to do is follow simple steps:
- DOWNLOAD this PDF (Adobe PDF reader is required)
- PRINT a copy and cut out to size (fits on one A4 sheet of paper)
- FILL OUT the back part of the card
- Stick both sides together and laminate or contact for added protection
- Put it in your wallet in case of an emergency
There you have it, an easy My Pet Is Home Alone Card for those emergencies that we really hope we don’t have to face. Print it out, use it and share it with your family & friends so they are all prepared in an emergency as well.
What do you think of this My Pet Is Home Alone Card? Will you be using it? Tell us in the comments below what plans you have in place for your pets in case of an emergency.
Latest posts by Kristy Beck (see all)
- Confessions of a Pug Mum: I was so Naive about Pugs - February 19, 2018
- Social Pug Profile | Phineas Pug - February 16, 2018
- Pug Parent Profile | Cate - February 9, 2018
- Pug Care Checklist + Printable - February 5, 2018
- Social Pug Profile | Frank - February 2, 2018